Thursday, April 17, 2008

Graduation Songs 2008

Here is a list of songs that we have played at for our Graduation Videos. Love to see you comment on ones you have used.

Anyway (Martina McBride)

Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)

Dare You to Move (Switchfoot)

Dream Big (Ryan Shupe)

Extraordinary (Mandy Moore)

Good Riddance (Green Day)

Graduation (Vitamin C)

I Hope You Dance (Lee Ann Womack)

I’m Not Gonna Cry (Corey Smith)

In This Diary (Atari’s)

It’s My Life (Bon Jovi)

It’s the End of the World as We Know It (REM)

Meant to Live (Switchfoot)

My Wish (Rascal Flats)

Photograph (Nickleback)

These Are Special Times (Christina Aguleria)

These Are the Days (10,000 Maniacs)

Unwritten (Natasha Bedingfield)

Wherever You Are (Bon Jovi)

Whenever You Remember (Carrie Underwood)

Yesterday (Boys II Men)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold on Loosely (38 Special)

My Doorbell (The White Stripes)

DP

Anonymous said...

I don't want to miss a thing (aerosmith)

here's to the night (eve 6)

hang on (guster)

young (kenny chesney)

a lifetime (better than ezra)

Anonymous said...

today (smashing pumpkins)
make it happen (mariah carey)
free (faith hill)
the best of times (styx)
I believe i can fly (r kelly)
graduate (third eye blind)

John P

Anonymous said...

Making a Memory by the Plain White T's